"YOU’RE ALL SO ANGRY AND YOU’RE NEVER HAPPY."
Yes, yes, preach it. Seriously.
Also, Erica and Boyd were only killed because Gage and Sinqua chose to leave the show. Jeff had story-lines set up for Erica and Boyd.
^ truth! so next time y’all get angry for dumb reasons, DO YOUR RESEARCH!
Research shows that Jeff didn’t tell Jill Wagner about her character dying the DAY it was being filmed. He made a statement along the lines of “You’re a bad guy, don’t assume you’re going to stay" at a panel for the fans to hear. But there’s Peter, Gerard, Deucalion, The Twins….they’re all bad guys and/or have done questionable things…..they’re still around.
Research shows that Melissa Ponzio was afraid of being killed off (without being told, mind you) that she searched for other jobs that could host her (The Walking Dead, a small cameo appearance in The Following) and that’s why she appears in these shows.
Research shows that Haley Webb has made repeated statements of how she would like to return to the show. None of them have been addressed.
Research shows that while Keahu Mahealani has been in the show SINCE SEASON 1, he’s never included in fan panels. Yet the Twins are suddenly boosted to the same level as the Tylers, Dylan, Crystal, Holland, and even Daniel when it comes to promotion……..and before you say that “Maybe it didn’t fit in his schedule”, well, how about you RESEARCH the panel where Keahu had to literally crash as an attendant and ask “Where’s Danny?” as the first question. Hahahaha what a light-hearted joke, right?!
Research shows that while Gage and Sinqua left, saying scheduling issues had to do with the reason for their departure, Jeff decided to off of their characters. Yet, when Colton Haynes decides to leave WITHOUT TELLING JEFF and the cast and crew to work in a different show, Jeff decides to “leave the door open” in case Jackson might want to return…..why not leave the door open for Erica and Boyd?
A person doesn’t need to state that they hate other races or women in order to be categorized as a racist or sexist. It is their actions that categorize them as such, and much of those actions are internalized due to years and years of our society making us believe what is right or wrong. If you don’t believe this is true, I recommend you RESEARCH Big Brother 15 and the controversy they’ve been dealing with about the casual racist, anti-semitism, homophobic, and sexist comments made throughout the season, and how it is all a reflection of American society.
We’re not getting angry for DUMB REASONS. We’re getting angry for legitimate and troubling patterns created by the show runner and the fandom. And believe me we do our research, we do more research than you can possibly imagine, because we have to be constantly explaining to this faction of the fandom things that they’re obviously trying to shut us down as being “angry” and “dumb.”
We have to constantly be asserting our position in this fandom through research of examples and patterns. And why do it? Why not just stop and enjoy a “cute” show about teenagers and werewolves? Well, sweet honey child the answer is simple! Because we refuse to shut down our brains, and we refuse to be persuaded by what the media is feeding us. Because as much as you would like to think “it’s just a show”, it isn’t. It is representation that is being ripped from the little show we thought would rise above all others.
It isn’t anger. It’s disappointment.
that’s unusual and it’s even more unusual that i’d share it ok so there go read it and make me feel less nervous about it
on another note
hiiiii i constantly think about my life choices and whether i should get back to this blog
Jennifer Hudson, as Princess Tiana, is photographed by Annie Leibovitz for Disney Parks
HEEEEEEY. so, i’m really glad you liked the tiny ficlets i’ve written for them (i think i’ve only written one “big” fic for them), but i don’t see myself writing this in the near future? who knows, if my dream comes true and kate argent comes back from the dead, then i’ll definitely be writing more of it! thanks for the interest, though :3
A straight, white woman, from a middle class family, whos good looking. It must be real hard being you Madonna.
yeah! because Madonna has had the EAAASIEST live of them all right?? some of the funniest parts where things like when her mother died when she was 6 and she had to take care of her younger siblings! (dreamy right?) or when she moved to new york and didn’t have enough money to buy food! (right? sounds INCREDIBLE!) and when she was raped by a guy at knifepoint??? OMG HOW FUNNY is to see your best friends die of AIDS and see how everybody says they deserve it because they are gay! (hillarious!) and specially when her then husband Sean Penn abused her for several months that concluded with her 8h bound to a chair raped and beaten by a baseball bat! then OMG the media has always been so kind to her! (they never called her slut, bitch…) and let’s not forget her 2 miscarriages in a period of 4 years!(OMG how does she dare complain?)without forgetting that every day she wakes up to Little monsters sending her death treats and reminding her that she is old and should die (SWEET!)
But the thing that irks me the most is that this bitch has done nothing to deserve what she has, because she hasn’t worked hard in her entire life, I mean only 600 hours of rehersal for her last tour SHAME ON YOU, and obviously it’s AMAZING to see how the media dimisnishes your talent and accomplishments in a 30 years+ period by calling you talentless ( I mean she only writes and coproduces all her songs, WHAT A DUMB BITCH) and most of all her lack of compromise with the LGBTQAI community, that lead to criticism from all the conservative groups even nowadays! because she hasn’t built herself as a person at all.
the conclusion is you don’t have the right to complain if you are not from a minority right?
when you read TW meta on what’s happened or what they think is going to happen and you just whisper ‘jeff davis is not that clever’ and keep scrolling past
y’know scott mccall can’t ever win
when his emotional insight was actually a pivotal development on the show, he was vilified by the fandom for feeling conflicted after experiencing deep trauma, after falling in love for the first time, for just trying to preserve safe spaces and a sense of normalcy after he was violated, targeted, shoved into boxes prescribed by the people around him
and then in season two, the depth of his development took a back burner to focus on half-hearted plot lines and poorly developed new characters. we never got an appropriate follow up after his mother discovered his supernatural side. we never actually visibly see what happened between the potential fall out and the reluctant acceptance melissa offers in the heat of the moment. we get jarring slow-mo and flashbacks that hold little substance to connect the dots of scott’s master plan. most of the details rely on inference; we don’t know how scott felt about turning the tables on gerard or why deaton was the only one who knew the machinations of this scheme or why scott withheld information to derek actually being a means to an end (not getting into the debate about the nature of the finale; it’d be a tedious affair i don’t care to endure)
season three we got less on how scott - no matter how much this is an ensemble show, he is the main protagonist, the titular teen wolf, so to speak - reacts, what the spectrum of his thoughts and feelings are about various matters that relate to him. it’s like you want him to be stoic and taciturn for some moral compass but the thing is, as empowering as his compassion is, that same compassion spells scott’s detriment. did you not see how his resolve shifted into requesting for his own demise during the motel california episode? and yes, it’s up to personal interpretation whether or not the suicide attempt was merely an effect of the supernatural hallucogens or if it’s a result of no longer be barred behind inhibitions, something that was always lurking inside scott, but the fact of the matter is THERE WAS NO FOLLOW UP AFTER THAT. there was no time of comfort or recuperation for something so psychologically exhaustive and debilitating. we got more of how scott handled allison’s discovery of his werewolfness than we did of either his mother finding out or of his suicide attempt and that’s kind of fucked up
so it’s either scott is permitted to handle turmoil and repercussions with fandom sneering or scott isn’t allowed an emotional capacity and is all mechanical with fandom approving on the narrative’s lack of personal investment of scott mccall. 97% of this fandom can’t handle scott’s nuances to properly appreciate him and it’s maddening, to say the least. but, y’know, only white protagonists should be allowed complexities, amirite?
hey if you’re new around here or even if youve been following me for a long time
this is a reminder that you’re 100% welcome to respond to anything and everything i say. send me asks commenting about posts or telling me about your day, or random facts or questions or aNYTHING I LOVE HUMAN CONTACT AND ANY ATTEMPT YOU MAKE TO CONNECT WITH ME IS A BEAUTIFUL THING
important things in 3a that got sweeped under the rug
- erica’s death and the fallout, i.e. what happened to her body/family; derek dealing with her loss
- the hale reunion aka apparently neither cora nor derek had anything to say to each other after six years of thinking the other one was dead
- adrian harris + what did he have to do with jennifer???????? what happened to his body????????
- gerard fucking argent starring in “brought back for a lousy useless episode and then was forgotten again”
- boyd’s death, same as erica’s
- what did melissa have to say to isaac moving in
- WHO IS ISAAC’S GUARDIAN
- lydia’s a banshee nbd
- why do deaton and morell have different surnames when they’re siblings???? did they marry???? do they have different fathers???????
- peter’s back and nobody seems to care since the only reaction were either non-existent, “aren’t you supposed to be dead?” and “you” /slow claps
- allison hallucinates victora haha i hallucinate dead people too when i’m bored
- no development in romatic relationships whatsoever
- aka jennifer wooing derek with virgin innocence
- aka danny pops a boner for ethan and that’s enough
- aka allison and isaac develop a “strong connection” over angsting over chris being possibly the darach
- big scene of driving the jeep into a tree with giant headwound but ends up popping up in the root cellar all eager but can’t lead everyone out the way he came in yep
- where the fuck was Cora all these years and why didn’t she try to find Derek, how did she find out Derek was alive
- has Morrell always been Deucalion’s emissary? Can emissaries choose their pack? If Deaton was the Hale pack’s emissary, why did he never help Derek and instead to play emissary for Scott? (which is okay just…why didn’t he reveal himself?)
- what was the purpose of the alpha pack
- no seriously, what was the purpose of the alpha pack? Why did Deucalion start to form his little all star team when he didn’t really do anything with it except try and recruit new members? Did he have another plan to take over the world with his merry little band? Why wasn’t there some ulterior motive, like killing Gerard or taking out all hunters in existence to make them pay the price for his lost sight?
- why is Deucalion the demon wolf? Was he a demon wolf before, or is that a result of killing his own pack and leading an alpha pack? Is that a special thing or are there other demon wolves out there?
- if Kali joined the pack for Ennis, why didn’t she turn on him when she found out Deucalion had killed him?
- Why is Derek’s alpha spark enough to bring Peter back from the dead, but to heal Cora he has to fall to a beta?
- what exactly is the deal with the currents? do they give off magical power?
- did Jennifer try to kill Lydia because she saw her drawing the Nemeton? or was there another reason?
- did Harris know about the supernatural? Did he know back when Kate first stepped into his life? what’s the deal with Harris?
- what’s the deal with Paige? Why was the love-subplot necessary? (except for giving Derek an even shittier life, because his backstory wasn’t believably shitty enough?) why couldn’t it have been anyone who’d been attacked by the alpha pack that he relieved from their pain? Or maybe a family member who barely made it out of the house fire and was dying? (thanks to Brie for this amazing idea), that would’ve been more believable.
- why did Stiles say he was gonna ask Derek about Paige if we never saw that scene. Did he ask him about her? kjhjhfkd just what did they talk about there?
- how did the police even know shit was going down in the hospital. it was supposed to have been evacuated?!
- what about that conversation between Isaac and Derek after Derek kicked him out by throwing a glass at him? did Isaac just forguive him? Why did Derek kick him out only to let him in later when he and Boyd try to protect him? That doesn’t feel like he followed through with his plan of driving them away. also, why did he try to push Isaac away when he didn’t tell Cora and Boyd to leave? were they not officially in his pack?
- why did Jen try to kill the werewolves at the motel? Were the three werewolves actually a category? Because if she wanted the combination of virgins, soldiers, healers, philosophers and guardians, i’m not sure in which category they would’ve belonged.
- how the hell did Stiles know about Kate?
- what was the point of assigning Scott, Allison, and Stiles anchors for the icebath scene if those people didn’t do anything to help pull them back? and for that matter
- why were they left under for SIXTEEN HOURS when the original plan was to sacrifice themselves in their parents’ place, I mean surely that part would’ve been done in like a couple of minutes max
- what the heck was up with the suddenly-appearing body at the pool when Lydia found herself there, like was that just meant for DRAMATIC EFFECT, or did the Darach just suddenly transport the body there because the original site wasn’t ~spooky enough, or what?
- if there were dangerous Alpha wolves running around everywhere, why wasn’t Stiles trying to use mountain ash again? why wasn’t he asking Deaton if it would work against the Darach, or if there was another method of magical belief protection he could use, like seriously why did we just drop that whole “Stiles can use magical/supernatural objects” thing?
- if Ethan and Aidan were omegas, does that mean they’d joined their pack from the outside? does this definition of “omega” cancel out the one we already had, or is the word just kind of a shorthand for “werewolf no one really wants around”?
I’m taking about gifsets like this. I have yet to see anyone in sterek call this out, and it already has 670 notes.
I don’t care if you don’t like Scott McCall, if you have any respect for actual survivors whatsoever, you’ll take it down or at the very least, untag it #operation positivity.
This is incredibly offensive to actual survivors and I can’t believe that none of you have called this out.
so remember when some smut fanfics were called lemons
ok just finished it it’s official i read dare me in one fucking day. seriously the only other book that took me one day to finish was devoured like wow just so much love for books that make me do this crazy compulsive reading thing fmdsklhg now you should all go read it?? both actually, although there isn’t really anything in common in them apart from the fact that they both have huge amounts of creepiness